Winlink software and WinNT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Winlink software and WinNT

I have A graphlink cable and am using WinNT as my primary OS. Is there a way
to make the Ti-8x graphlink software work under WinNT? The Graphlink works
perfectly with my Ti-92 software, but if I use any of the TI-8x graphlink
programs with the Ti-8x calculator attached to the graphlink, it says that
the link is not present (Link Transmission Error) if you try to recieve
anything. Ive tried other COM ports and made sure the COM port settings were
correct but it still Errors. It works Under Win95 but it's a pain to switch
back and forth from OS to OS.  Any infomation would be helpful. Thanks in
Advance.

Ed