Creating my own STRING files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Creating my own STRING files

I have a TI-85 calculator and when I send a STRING variable from my
calculator to my
PC I get a .85s file. If I modify this file using the WordPad
or any other editor I cannot read this file anymore using the TI-GRAPH LINK
so I cannot send it again to my calculator...

The .85s format has some weird characters before the real content
of the variable... ?what are these charecters? ?is it any kind of
encriptation or security?

?haw can I create a functionally .85s file?

The reason of this question is that I am planning to create my own string
variables using my own software in order to finally transmit them using the
regular TI-GRAPH LINK...

I will be very grateful for any kind of information,