Re: Explorer Interface?!?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Explorer Interface?!?!

At 05:20 PM 4/30/98 -0400, you wrote:
>> > It's Thomas Hruska's version of Sqrxz (the popular game for the
computer, TI-85,
>> > TI-86, and TI-92) for the TI-82.  It's not a port.

I could've ported and it would've been out months ago, but I wanted an A.I.
engine and I am nearly done.

>> Where can I get a copy?  Is it assembly, or BASIC?
>> Phantomizer

Z80 Assembler - ASH (possibly won't work with Crash because of the
interrupt Crash 2 CrASH program).

>It's being made for Ash/CrASH.  It supposed to be out tomorrow (May 1) but
I doubt it.

Hey, I'm working on it.  Doubt all you want, but it will be ready tomorrow
(I've two project outlines due tomorrow, but I will be up till 3:00 a.m. to
write SQRXZ source)...unless the 2000+ new lines of untested code crashes
the calc (haven't been able to test the program because everything in the
A.I. engine works together and I have to write the ENTIRE program before I
can even compile it).  Well, gotta go.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: