ti-92 emulators

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-92 emulators

I was wondering if anyone has a ti92 emulator that works properly. I have
emu92 and when i try to run it from windows 3.11 it goes to a screen that
looks like DOS and says it found the rom, which i had to rename to
ti92mask.bin or ti92mod.bin (i am unsure if renaming the rom so the program
recognized it is the way i'm supposed to do it), and then it says to press
enter. After pressing enter it goes to a screen with what looks like the
shape of a ti92 in the center and something about ALT-X for exiting or
something in the upper-left. I stays like this for a couple seconds, then
goes back to windows without me pressing a button. In DOS when i run the
exe file I catch a glimpse of the screen i saw when running windows, but
for an extremely brief moment. It returns to DOS and gives a general
protection fault, a table with stuff like cs,ds,es,fs,gs,ss, bus stuff, and
limit stuff. Does anyone have an emulator for me to try or know how to fix
this problem?

Nat
smithrh@esper.com