Re: TI-89 versus TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-89 versus TI-92

It's not really watered down, the geometry is the ONLY thing they took out.
And face it, the geometry on the 92 is just plain hard to use.  Cabri for
Windows is probably a very good program, but on the 92 it just stinks.
You can draw stuff and move it around, and that's about it.  You can't
even specify the size of stuff, like if you wanted a circle of radius 4.
You can drag it until you get close, but good luck hitting exactly 4.0.
Considering the 92 is considered more of a calculus machine anyway, TI
figured very few people would miss the geometry.