Re: Looking for WIN95 or compatible TI-85 Emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Looking for WIN95 or compatible TI-85 Emulator

Ok, now you guys have got me interested in this emulator thing.  I saw the 86
emulator page below and I'm impressed.. but I don't have an 86 so where do I
find emulators for 85 and 92?  Thanks

--
Don't forget to visit http://web.csusb.edu/public/csci/jhanson

Follow-Ups: References: