Re: Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

    Now  you may wanna rethink what you said about the 89 and the 92 here.
Obviously you're not too adept at using the TI-92 so you wish you never bought
it.  That's not a good enough reason however to write it off.  You should
probably try using it more often... I also have both 85 and 92 (using the 92
much more often!!!)  As for the manipulating numbers in hex and so forth, it's
a pretty safe assumption that if you work regularly in hex you shouldn't
actually need the conversions from a calculator, but just in case you did
there's no reason you shouldn't be able to program it in or just download a
program from someone else.  After all, you are a computer engineering student
right.

--
Don't forget to visit http://web.csusb.edu/public/csci/jhanson