I NEED serial protocol for the TI-86!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

I NEED serial protocol for the TI-86!!

My friend and I have been recently working on a Windows 95 interface
for parallel linking with the TI-86.  He had written a DOS version
before and together we are putting together the final Win95 interface.
 For compatibilty reasons, and to make the program available to those
who do not have the home-built parallel link cable, I planned on
adding serial port compatibility as well.  My question is: where can I
find detailed or quasi-detailed information about the serial port link
protocol (along with examples in code, etc.)?  Thanks a million!!
You'll be sure to get the copy as soon as it's out!!!!
==
Dan Ohnemus
mailto: dandemand@yahoo.com