Re: How to check the code on programs ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How to check the code on programs ?

> Date sent:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 22:25:58 +0100
> Send reply to:  keysar@hem.passagen.se
> From:           Keysar Soze <keysar@HEM.PASSAGEN.SE>
> Subject:        How to check the code on programs ?
> To:             CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM

> How can I see the Basic code to programs and games on the ti-83.
> Not all programs are seen on the edit menu.
>
> Keysar Soze

If you use TI's graph link software you can send the program to the
computer.  When it's in the edit window, there is a box on the
bottom that will have protected checked.  If you click on this box
to "uncheck" it, you can edit it even when you send it back to the
calculator.  I believe you can edit it no matter what on the
computer.

Linda Tansil
Cape Central H.S.
205 Caruthers