TI-92 Geometry Feature

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92 Geometry Feature

In designing electronic instrumentation this one of the problems I'm
faced with.  Designing the front panel so that it is pleasing to the
eye and user friendly.  It helps to be able to draw the front panel as
a square.  Then to draw the various instruments as squares and circles
and move them around to help visualize the final layout. The problem
is while I'm drawing an object with the TI-92 I get no feed back as to
what size it is being drawn at.  Currently I use AutoCad, but it would
be nice to do quick layouts with the TI.  Any advice would be
appreciated.
Dean,
(remove "removethisfirst" from Email address to reply)