[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cool!!!!!!!1

Sumit wrote:

> Hello All,
>   Read through it.
>
> ANSWER HONESTLY!!!
>
> Do NOT read ahead!!!! It will ruin it.
>
> Questions first...
>
>  1. You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house.
> There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you
> there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is significantly
> longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which
> one
> do you take to get your significant other's house, short or long?

Short one.  My legs are tired.

>  2. On the way you see 2 rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the
> other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your
> boy/girlfriend, of any color combination. What number of white and
> red do you pick? (you can pick all of one or any combo of the two)

I change my mind and continue on.

>  3. You finally get to their house. A family member answers the door.
> You can have them get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself.
> Which do you do?

boy/girlfriend?  uh huh...

>  4. You go up to you boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You
> decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the window sill or on
> the bed?

The bed.  Hope she gets the message... ;-)

> 5. Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend go to sleep
> in separate rooms. In the morning when its time to wake up you go in
> his/her room and check on him/her. When you arrive, is he/she awake
> or asleep?

How the hell should I know?

> 6. Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain
> road or the longer, more interesting road?

The longer one.  My feet aren't tired any more.

>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  NOW THE ANSWERS
>
>  1. The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. If you
> take the short road, you fall in love quickly and easily. If you take
> the long road, you take your time and do not fall in love as easily.

Shut the fuck up.

>  2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a
> relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in
> return. For example, if you chose 18 red and 2 white, you give 90%
> and expect 10% in return.

Shut the fuck up!

>  3. This question represents your attitude towards handling
> relationship problems. If you asked the family member to get your
> significant other, then you like to avoid problems and hope that they
> will solve themselves.
> If you went to get them yourself, then you are a
> more direct person and like to work out problems immediately.

Shut the fuck up!!

>  4. The placement of roses determines how much you like to see your
> boy/girlfriend. Placing them on the bed means you like to see them a
> lot, while placing them on the window sill means that you are alright
> with not seeing them as much.

Shut the fuck up!!!

>  5. This is representative of your attitude towards his/her
> personality.
> If you find him/her asleep, you love your boy/girlfriend the way
> he/she is. If you find him/her awake, you expect him/her to
> change for you.

Shut the fuck up!!!!

>  6. The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. If
> you chose the short road, you fall out of love easily. If you chose
> the longer one, you will tend to stay in love for a easily. If you
> chose
> the longer one, you will tend to stay in love for a long time.

Shut the fuck up!!!!!

Come back when you find something to say about calculators...By the way,
any programmer reading this, please visit my site.  The link's below.

Lucca and Co.
Programmers and programs for the TI-85 and TI-86
Http://www.crosswinds.net/virginia-beach/~lucca/Calc/Ti.html

Follow-Ups: References: