Re: Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which to buy, TI-86 or TI-92?

Well, I recieved my TI-92 today and I would like to add that it really
kicks butt.  I haven't had much time to play with it, but am pleased
with it so far.  As I learn more about it the more impressive it gets.
After the Assistant Director saw the TI-92 in all it's glory he had no
more questions as to why I wanted him to pay $200 for my calculator.
Instead of explaining what I was going to use it for I should of just
showed him a picture!