Re: Clock and Name question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Clock and Name question

If you look at the format of the clock programs you'll see that they are set up
make the calculator do a certain amount of pointless calculations in a circle.
And
then after each circle of calculations it ticks off a second and begins another
circle of the same calculations.  For each second, the calculater completes one
of
the circles of calculations.  It takes about the same time for each circle so
one
can figure out (or have the calculator figure out) how long it takes (or how
many
calculations it takes) to complete one second.  This is the basic Program
timer.
To make a clock you have to do a little more heavy programing but that it's the
same deal.  I think with the calculater program you have to calibrate it don't
you?  That's the calculator's way of figuring how many calculations it takes
per
second.  (or minute or whatever....)  Did this make sense?