Re: TI ANNOUNCES NEW CALC!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI ANNOUNCES NEW CALC!!!!!

So the HP48 isn't allowed on standardized tests either?  Then I am
misinformed.  I thought that only the keyboard determined if a calculator
was allowed.  Has anybody used the HP on a standardized test?  Did anybody
try to and was denied?  Hey, if I were the SAT people, I wouldn't allow the
89 either, but I just figured that if the HP48 was allowed, they would have
to allow the 89.  I guess we need someone to check on this.