TOP 20 Search Engine Placement..................

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TOP 20 Search Engine Placement..................

TOP 20 SEARCH ENGINE PLACEMENT...GUARANTEED!!!

85% of Internet users look for sites by using a Search Engine...

Are they finding your's ???

If you're not receiving the hits your site deserves, WE CAN HELP!

Imagine Joe goes to the search engine and types in YOUR KEYWORD....
<<<<BAM>>>> your site pops up first on the list.  Where do you think
Joe is going to visit?  Is he going to click thru 50 or so listings...
NO, he is going to click on your site, then visit your page and buy
your product or service.

Are you tired of sitting at your computer thinking "I know this
site works, if I could just get more people here I could make a
fortune"?

Top placement in the search engines will have your counter spinning
and your pocket book growing!

More hits...More visitors...More Customers...More Profits!!!!

Now you can try and place your page yourself and wait...and wait...
and wait...and wait...and wait for the hits to come, (meanwhile Joe
entered your KEYWORD and went to your competitors site)

or

you can let us professionally place your page in the TOP 20 of at
least two of the top eight search engines...GUARANTEED!

We know of no other web hosting company that can guarantee your
page coming up in the top 20 returns of major search engines...WE DO!

Coming up in the top 20 of search engine returns is the best and
most professional way to market your product or service on the
internet. If your site is not in the top 20 of at least 1 major
engine, then thousands of your potential customers are going to
your competitors site! Putting our client on the top 20 is what WE DO!

We guarantee your site will come up in the top 20 of at least two
out of Yahoo - Lycos - Webcrawler - Alta Vista - Infoseek - Excite -
HotBot or Link Monster under the key word or phrase you choose OR
YOUR MONEY BACK!

Send an email to the address below with "Top20" in the subject to
find out how EASY and INEXPENSIVE it is to place your page
IN THE TOP 20!!!

mailto:sc@success-online.com

There are thousands of Joe's out there looking for a site just
like yours....It is time they found it!

If you received this message in error or you wish to be
removed from our list, please send a message to the address
below with "Remove" in the subject.  Our computer will
automatically remove your name from our list.

Send remove requests to:

dkg@condor.redcomet.net

Thank you.