Re: TI ANNOUNCES NEW CALC!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI ANNOUNCES NEW CALC!!!!!

Good point, but don't they allow the HP-48?  Let's assume for now that the
89 will be allowed.  I never liked the QWERTY anyway.  Sure, words are
easier to type, but doing math stuff is harder because the math keys are on
the right side, the letters for variables are in the middle, and the F-keys
for menus are way over on the left.  I never know how to put my hands.
Did I mention I'm really excited about this thing?