Re: TI-92 Word Processing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Word Processing

I think it's a good idea.  I've thought about doing it myself, but not
enough time.  The practicality would be that you could do some work on a
report while at school if you couldn't afford to buy as laptop, or
palmtop which usually cost in excess of $500.00.  You could even use it
to type out ASM source code if you are away from your PC, then when you
get done, just transfer it to your PC, compile, and retransfer.  Maybe a
compiler could even be made for the calc.
--

        -iceboxman
TI-CALC Discoveries

iceboxman@geocities.com