Re: Simple questions..

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Simple questions..

If I understood the question right, it would surprise if this is the only way.
At least on the 83 you can find a sign that look like a * with a V root behind.
so 2*2*2=8 and  3[*V]8=2       (3rd root of 8)
I think this should be possible on a 92 because this is an important operation.
Jack

Rene Kragh Pedersen wrote:

> Joao Diogo O. Ramos wrote:
> >
> >         I own a 92-II.
> >
> >         The first question I'd like to put to you guys is how can I get
> > the 3rd root of 8 (for example.) If you don't understood what I've asked
> > (because of my "tecnical" English), what I'm looking for is the reverse of
> > 2^3=8. Is there any way of doing that without doing 2^(1/3)???
>
> No, there is not. Why would you prefer one way over the the other?
> It's exactly the same operation.
>
> --
>           Rene Kragh Pedersen
> (2) When joining the two chain ends, the closing spring is to be
> pressed in, but in no other way than contrary to the running direction
> of the chain in the two closing grooves.

Follow-Ups: References: