TI 92 Fargo install w/a Mac

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI 92 Fargo install w/a Mac

Hello.  I have just gotten the newest version of Fargo[II] off of the
ticalc.org web site.  I have read the install instructions, but they are
all for the PC!!!!  But very clearly at the top in section 1.2 it says:
"You must have a Graph-Link cable if you have a Macintosh and/or want to
use TI's softwas to transfer Fargo to your TI-92."  So obiously you are
able to do this with a Mac.  But there are no instruction/programs for
this to be done.  If any one can help me, please let me know!!  I also
want to start developing for it, but I can't exactly do that if I can't
even load it!  so PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks!
Andrew