Re: I don't understand

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I don't understand

You can beat any level. You will get the code after the end "movie".
When you start the editor, make sure you have a "empty" level in Ans.
There should be very detailed information in a file that came with the
editor.
You enter the code after you have started the editor. It doesn't stand
enter code though.
Jack TK