TI-92: Anyone working on a GraphLink-like software for Linux?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92: Anyone working on a GraphLink-like software for Linux?

I'am looking for a GraphLink-like program for Linux. If it's not available,
I'll try to make one, but I need documentation about the protocol used to
transfer files between the PC and the TI-92 and about the format of the
*.92? files. I am also interested in TI-Basic modes for emacs or jed.

In my spare time I also plan to develop a (TI-92 Basic) developement
environment based on the BlackBox component framework (for informations on
BlackBox see http://www.oberon.ch/), the program will work on Win32 and
PowerMac systems.

Any help is welcome.

--
Roberto Lupi
Undergraduate Electronic Engineering Student