Re: TI-85 Ram Expanders (ESF) for sale...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Ram Expanders (ESF) for sale...

Nobody else knows of this company.  That is why he can sell them at that
price.  If you wanted to build the ESF and sell it for less you could.

>From what I've heard though, the original expanders had some bugs and
you would get errors sometimes.  I would just wait to buy an ESF2 or
ESF3 when they come out.