Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Memory Expander

Hey,
I've done lots and lots of research into building a memory expander. I'm
getting ready to build the prototype (witin a week), but I need to know
what people want.
Specificly how much storage do you want and at what price? Also would you
want to pay extra to send and recieve with the link menu, or have it be
cheaper and use an assembly program for transfers. If you have any
answers to any of these questions please email me.
BTW: any amount of memory is possible from 0 all the way to 1GB, believe
it or not. Of course a 1GB expander would be ridiculously huge and
expensive (the SRAM chips alone would be $36,250), not to mention
pointless.

I'm only planning on making 83 compatible software, but if there's anyone
out there who wants to work on making it 82, 85 or 86 compatible email
me.

Chris
I'm, like, a product, OK, of american, you know, education, all right?
DJ_Ramen@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]