Re: HELP NEEDED

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP NEEDED

At 04:49 PM 3/7/98 +0000, EvilEmp311 wrote:
>>IF ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET ANY PROGAMS FOR THE TI-86. THEN PLEASE HELP. I
>NEED
>>TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE WINDOWS 95 PROGRAM TO ENABLE ME TO USE MY
>CALCULATER
>>ON MY PC.
>>IF ANY ONE CAN HELP THEN E-MAIL ME AT...
>>
>>EVILEMP311@AOL.COM

Whoo dude!  Calm down, there's no need to shout.
The program you need to use your calculator on your computer is
probably as close as your own home!  It depends entirely on your
system configuration, and arrangement.  Do you have a desktop case
with your monitor on top?  If so, slide the monitor to one side, and
use your calc in the newly created space.  Is it a mini tower sitting
on your desk?  Then just move the clutter off the top, and you're all
set.  Is it a tower under your desk?  Then just pull the tower out,
and set it there.  Be careful not to bump your head, you seem mighty
short on brain cells, and I don't think you can afford to lose any
more.
I have a tower under my desk, and I just prefer to use my calc on top
of my desk.  That's what works best for me, but I'm not so sure about
you.

tram@humboldt10.com
remove the 0 to reply.