Re: How do you break out of a freeze in ZShell/USGard/etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: How do you break out of a freeze in ZShell/USGard/etc.

Sorry, to both of you, there's no way to get out of a freeze. You just have
to figure out which games are good and which games are bad.

Adam Berlinsky-Schine
ti-philes.home.ml.org
dim-ti.home.ml.org