Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Ummm... Bye! (or else)

----------
> From: James Hall <jrhall@infocom.com>
> To: Chris Jarvis <lem_@geocities.com>; CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
> Subject: Re:      Re: Ummm... Bye!           (or else)
> Date: 06 March 1998 01:03
>
> reply below
>      -James, N9XLC
>      -jrhall@infocom.com

How has being typically english being vomit?

> >>second, Americans didn't just pop into existance here in the good ol'
US
> of
> >>A, we came from somewhere you know!
> >

> >Yeah, Spain and Germany
>
> sure, that's why we didn't fight them for independence, uh huh

Like you do, fight, we gave you away!

> >>Third, NEVER put anyone down (especially in a goodbye (not goodbuy)
email
> >>:P)
> >
> >why?
>
> moron, you cut my po

Watch me
>int in the middle
> >
> >>and not expect a 'structured debate' about anything that we may OR may
> >>not know about you.
> >

> >You started the debate!
>
> huh? I just NOW (as in my last email but it's close enough) put in my
$1.50!

I muent you(plural), it's typical of your bloody list!

> >>Fourth, NO you DO NOT know us americans
> >
> >You think so? Generally I mean, relative to us it's quite easy to see
the
> >difference.
>
> Take off your red clothes and put on some real clothes (history ref?)

Excuse me? Red cloths? Just coz you wear leather in gay sado masicist sex
orgys!
        (couldn't think of anything else)

> >>thank you very much
> >>have a nice day
> >
> >Such a shite saying
>
> "hahaha he called the shit, SHITE!" (of course replace SHITE with POOP
and
> go watch Billy Madison if you brits have anything resembling comedy over
> there!)

If we have anything resembling comedy!  I'm laughing.  Irony just goes over
your heads doesn't it!

> >>don't let the door hit you on the way out!
> >
> >Don't worry, it'll swing back.
>
> not if *I* can help it!

not my loss :-)

> <snip>