from Mexico

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

from Mexico

3/2/98

   Dear PSYCHICS:

First, let my tell you that my English is not very good (because the
Spanish is my language), but donīt worry. Thank you!!!! for everything. I
need your help fast!!!, Iīm in trouble. I need someone do it for me a
psychic consultation.
I need help in first place:
1. About my mental health: I have trouble calling panic disorder(but the
name doesnīt matters, fears, shame, insecurity, stigma of fear).
My fears affecting my life in a very particular form: fear in a buses,
fear in a storeīs, supermarkets, and things required that i express my
self. Is very important to me win this war with my self fast that i can .
A psychic tell me in a free clairvoyance  I have seen in you, my dear
Carlos, a certain ability, a certain divinatory and supernatural gift
which should be brought out into the world for your own good. I can start
work straight away if you would like myself to be of help to you, using
each of my magical powers, to allow you to discover these gifts for
yourself which I have detected in you.    In this point come to my mind
one ask ?  is possible that my fears for life in general coming for that
forces (fears, etc.) that the psychic tell me. Probably my intents for
understand causing more trouble, so i have put me in your hands for
canalizing this power...???. If is through this power can be available
for you else, or in a
disposition of my brothers and friends, whatever they are, only help me
for the better understanding, and with old security i help the others.
Please help me to discover those gifts. If is possible do it from a
distance. Please send me a e-mail responding what do a have to do...

sincerely, your friend

								Carlos.

EMAILS:
   a123470@uachih.uachnet.mx