Re: TI-92 Plus Module

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 Plus Module

Yes, you could put the MacOS on it, because it is a 68k processor. If
you also put in the Mac ROM, SCSI controller, Serial controllers, ADB
controller, sound controller, video controller, and other chips that
the MacOS will use. You can't run DOS on your calculator any more than
you can run the TI-OS on a gameboy. Same CPU, far, far different stuff
connected to it.