Re: Serial!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Serial!

I'm still trying to figure out who would actually want the internet on
their cellular phone (that Q-phone thing), much less a calculator.  I mean,
we all have computers in our home or office already that we use to get on
the internet, and classrooms don't generally have phone jacks so students
can surf the net during lecture.  (Though if someone really wants to do
this just to see if he can, I'm not saying he shouldn't.  I'm just wary
of making all these "improvements" to what is already a fine piece of
electronics.)