Re: Nobody is getting anywhere...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Nobody is getting anywhere...

if you want to boof monkeys, you can boof monkeys, and if stuart wants to
sell programs, let stuart sell programs, damn people, get a life
In article <CALC-TI%1998062519090806@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM>, Ray Kremer
<raykremer@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

Okay, just one last thing.  I think Stuart is the exception that proves the
rule.  Stuart sells his specialized little program to a very small group
of people.  Fine.  But there is no denying that calculator programs are not
and will never be marketable on the same scale as, oh say, computer programs
such as Microsoft or Corel products.  Stuart or anybody else has absolutely
no chance of becoming the Bill Gates of TI calcualtors.