Education's Calculators

INDUSTRIAS DIDACTICAS S.A.
Rey Basadre 125
Lima 17 - PERU

                FAX COVER SHEET

DATE:   JUNE 26ND  1998

TO:     International Department
        TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC.
FROM:   Sheyla Yui L.                           FAX:  511 4633017

Number of pages including cover sheet:          1

Dear Sir or Madam:

It's a pleasure contact you, we are a company dedicated to supplier
educational material, we work to purvey an average of 30,000 schools between
Public and Private, and we have in this market for over 25 years.

We are very interest in your products and we would like to get more
information with regard to:

ˇ Education's Calculators.

Please send us your catalog and price list:

Company : Industrias Didacticas S.A.

Address         : Rey Basadre 125
                   Lima 17 - Perú

Telephone       : 511 - 4619534

Fax             : 511 - 4633017

Email.          : utraded+@chavin.rcp.net.pe

We appreciate your prompt replay, thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Sheyla Yui L.
Import Department