Re: Chat room for graphing calculator fans

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joshua Michael Brand wrote:

> I logged on this morning to that new site I just found.  It now has a
> chat room for any graphing calculator fans!  The address is
> http://members.tripod.com/~bctech

I don't think many graphing calculator fans... chat. :)

But on any event, the majority I would know of, go to IRC.

IRC server = Efnet

Channels = #calc-ti, #ti-files, #ti, #ti-calc (i think it's locked)...

stuff like that.

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3 or Rascall? Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/tiprog.html
for Compatible ASM programs that work on the TI-86! (updated 6/7)

Haven't really been able to get updates due to a broken calc cable.
argh, wish I had more of those calc-to-calc links.

Follow-Ups: References: