Re: Why use a high end calculator at all?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Brett Ryder wrote:

> My answer to your question is simple:
>
> A TI calculator simply fits right into your pocket or a bookbag, rather than
> carrying around a bulky laptop carrier.  If what you're trying to accomplish
> can easily be done on a small calculator, why carry around a laptop?

The games, surfing in the net. Network. (Yes I know there's been made a calc
network. Don't know what happend to the mailing list though.)

Another reason for using a TI:
The teacher only gives instuctions on how to use that calc (my teacher anyway)
and the TI's are allowed on tests. I don't think laptops are. Haven't even
tried.

--
Jack the Klipper
http://www.hordaland.vgs.no/~trondu/