Re: I need some help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I need some help

>i have two questions:
>
>1: when i download ti-85 program files that are zipped, and then unzip
>them, they are just text files filled with garbage. how do i get the
>actual code so i can read it and type it into my calc? someone please
>help.

Read this:
http://rhf.bradley.edu/~rkremer/tifaq.htm#3.2.1

>2: i am trying to make a drawing program. here is a section of the code:

That's not the usual way of using getkey.  You only need to do the PtChg
once, also.  Corrections are made within the text:

>ClDrw:ZInt:AxesOff
>0->x:0->y
>Lbl A
>getKy->C
>If C==24
>x-1->x
>If C==25
>y+1->y
>If C==26
>x+1->x
>If C==34
>y-1->y
>PtChg(x,y)
>Goto A

Just add to this something that breaks the loop, like hitting the ENTER key
executes a Goto that points to a Lbl after the Goto A command.