accident with significant figures prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

accident with significant figures prog

While working on another program that involved asm I crashed my calc and
lost everything I had done. DARN IT I should have backed it up!!!!!!!
Anyway, I don't expect this to delay the release much.  Best case would be
wed. and worst fri(very very worst) I needed to redo the *&/ anyway since my
routines were a tad messed up.  I am getting hung up on the scientific
notation.  I think I'll get rid of the antilogs since they aren't that
common.  So to sum it up the version I will release within the time
constraints above will do +,-,*,/,logs,roots, and maybe scientific notation.
If you want scientific notation or anything else email me.  If 5 different
people send mail I'll get it into some version depending on how my progress
goes, maybe not the this one, but definately the next.
                                                        -Matt