Re: Help!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Help!

In article <357423B4.ACB@hotmail.com>, shfty@hotmail.com wrote:

>Im trying to graph the imple equation x^2-25 to find both 0s for x which
>should be -5 or +5 I enter the equation into Y(x) THROUGH THE GRAPH
>menue I the leave the plot one blinking and the n press graph I keep
>geting an error that says "error stat plot"
>any one ???????

Make sure you have the calc. set to soom standard.

--

bizmark@SPAMmartini.office.cdsnet.net

Use address above, but remove SPAM to reply. Thanks. :)
_____
"You know you are a serious statistician if you keep the letter 'e' copied to
your clipboard, because just incase you hit paste by mistake, you'll still have
a fighting chance."
- Justin Smith