Re: Auto-Detect?????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Auto-Detect?????

> Dont bother. ASE is the all time best shell. If you dont have emulation
> in your shell, dont bother.

ASE may be the most current out there with support for 82 & 85, but from
what I've heard... Matt Shepard (creator of Rascall) is cooking up
something really... *censored* That's about all I can say for now. :)

BTW, there aren't that many 82 ASM games that are worth putting on my
ti-86 that are under 12kb. FFX4 and Legend of Zelda are cool, but %!#%
they're just too damn big. :)

-(:P Modem Boy d:)-
-(:P -=TI=86=- d:)-
-(:P Sub=Space d:)-

Own a TI-86 and ASE v1.3 or Rascall? Visit:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Pines/5027/tiprog.html
for Compatible ASM programs that work on the TI-86! (updated 5/29)

Follow-Ups: References: