Re: Why not the TI-92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Why not the TI-92?

Jack the Klipper wrote:

> Could be. But I forgot to mention that you also have to think about how long
> the calc has been on the market. Calcs which have been available for a long
> time, naturally have more program for them.

 Well the TI-81 is older than the TI-85, but has less programs.
However, the 81 does not have a linkport.

I think the usage might be a way to test.  There are more TI-85's
amongst us than any other calculator, I imagine.

I think the problem is with this favorite/best calculator is that no TI
does everything.  The TI-92 is missing things the 86 has.  The 86 has a
lot of the stuff the 83 has, but not everything (it lacks in statistics
& finance).  The 86 is not even as fast as the 85.  The 83 has a lot
that the 85 doesn't have, but not everything.

Basically, what I am saying is that no TI calculator has ALL of the
features of the other models.  Maybe the 89 will solve this dilemma, but
I doubt it.

Todd

Follow-Ups: References: