Re: TI-83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83

The most common error that my students make is to type the name of the matrix
using the three keys [  above the multiply key, a letter key, and the ] above
the subtraction key.  You must get the name of the matrix from the MATRX  NAMES
menu.

Example:

MATRX
MATH
1:det(
MATRX
1:[A]
)
the screen should read
det([A])

Be sure that you have a square matrix in [A]

Ben Sultenfuss
bsultenfuss@sfasu.edu
ICQ# 12937489,
Work
Stephen F. Austin State University
1936 North Street, PO Box 13040, SFA Station
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962-3040
Voice: 409-468-3805  Fax: 409-468-1669
Office Hours:  None until August 24, 1998