Simple programs for TI-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Simple programs for TI-82

Hi,
I've recently bought myself a TI-82 and naturally want to learn how to use
it. I have always found that the quickest way to pick up something like this
is to work through SIMPLE examples.

Does anyone have any of simple programs that I can experiment with?

I know that the information is probably in the manual but often it isn't
until you see something being used that you realise its significance.

By the way I am neither a mathematician nor a programmer so it is unlikely
that any suggestions will be too simple.

Thanks in advance,
James Leslie

Delete the anti spam REMOVETHIS from the e-mail address to reply.