Re: HP48gx takes on TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP48gx takes on TI-92

Well I too own a Hp48gx with 1 meg ram card, but from by experience
from the hp48 newgroup, it was illegal to send an hp48 series rom to
anybody as with the TI series. The rom is copyrighted directly to hp
not you therfore you don't have the right to give away your rom unless
with permission from hp, but I doubt they ever give in. TI-CALC.ORG
and http://hp48.ml.org are smart, because they took the rom dump off
their site. You can ask anyone at the hp48 newsgroup about this.

Jonathan Chum
Site Designer at TI-85 Archive
Coming soon early Fall '98 we hope...