Re: Any conversion programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Any conversion programs?

Hi,
    What you need is the ti link software from ti. A .85g file is really
a group of files combined together to make transfer easier. With the
ti-85 link software you can go under tools and tell it to ungroup the
files. You can even view the ascii code your looking for through the
ti-link software. The address is... http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/link.htm
this should take you to the ti-link page. Just go to the 85 link and
download it.
        -Michael