Re: TI-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82

<<
 How can I use all the functions from the TI-82 in the computer with the
  program „Graph-Link", for instance
          tables?
          Grafiks?
          test programs with computer? >>

GRAPH-LINK does not make your computer into a TI-82.  What it DOES do:

lets you write programs.  you have to download them into an 82 to run them.

lets you upload programs & data from an 82 & store them, in case your
batteries die.

When you get programs & data from the internet or BBS's, you can get them into
your 82.

All you other group-members:  whate else does GRAPH-LINK do that I missed?