Re: Netscape for TI-XX anyone?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Netscape for TI-XX anyone?

At 12:28 AM 1/28/98 +0100, Jack the Klipper wrote:
> Hmm, all this is fun, but how about a calc CD-ROM. Think of all that info on
>one cd.
>(And the commercial; "All ti calc progs on one disc,
aaaaaamaaaaaaaziiiiiiing")

You could probably fit them all on a disk, anyways =P

>Tv card??(not remote)

I... don't think so =)  B&W in 128x64? I doubt you'd make the characters
out, it'd be better to get a portable TV =)

>Scanner and printer??(Heard there is something like this to the gameboy)

I am actually working on a printer... (or was before my wearable project.
Maybe I'll post what I had)

>Infared pointing decive??(That could be a big hit, but we need an external
>screen)

Pointing device? Do you mean like the pen-lasers? That isn't IR, thats
really just a focused light.

>Joystick??

I'm getting a mini-joystick from goldmine elecetronics (goldmine-elec.com
or elec-goldmine.comor something =P) in hopes of that.

|               Joseph M. Gaffney              |
|    Efnet: rm-rf - gaffney@thethinker.com     |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |