Frac2 Button

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Frac2 Button

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from working with the TI-92 for a couple of
years, I believe that the "exact" mode produces radical and other fun
answers only when you do calculations.  When you ask it to spit out
exact(sqrt(2)), it'll take the square root of 2 and put it over
1*10^(however many digits) and then simplify the answer.  You could write
something like that for the 85, but it'd be VERY complex (referring to
the exact equation solver and not the put-it-over-ten-to-the-x approach.

On a different note, what the heck is the difference between the TI-92
and the TI-92 II?  And is there a good source of USGARD programs for the
85 aside from TICALC?

Thanks,
Josh Anon

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]