damn graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

damn graphlink

I don't understand what's going on with this link.  I have two serial
ports in back.  I have the graphlink cable connected to the number 1
serial port.  My modem is running on com 4.  Everytime I open up the
software it says that it can't open the connection.  The only port the
damn thing recognizes is the modems com port.  Even when I switch the
port I want the modem to run from, the graphlink software only
recognizes that particular port.
        How do you get past this?
        I saw a message from some guy saying you had to uncheck the box in the
port's advance settings... so I did, and it still doesn't work.  I
really need help here.

--
Don't forget to visit http://web.csusb.edu/public/csci/jhanson