an old bug on the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

an old bug on the 85

Hello,

I recall less than a year ago someone reporting a bug on the 85
involving complex numbers and (this is what I've forgotten) either the
dot() or cross() product.  I played with both using complex numbers and
didn't see any problem.. but need to know what it was or what caused it,
so as not to mess any calculations up..

So, if anyone knows to what I am referring, or if it was a different
function, let me know.  I remember it relating to EE majors, for some
reason.

thankyou.
stephen.

--
        "I will take my hands and weave them to a little house,
         and there you shall keep a dream--"