Re: Assembling for the 86 and 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Assembling for the 86 and 83

As far as I know,  there should be some assemblers for the TI-83 and
TI-86 at ticalc.org (www.ticalc.org) or TI-Philes
(tiphiles.home.ml.org).  An assembler for the 80x86 would not work,
becuase the Z-80 is a totally different chip with a totally different
instruction set.  For example, you use LD with the Z80 instead of MOV
for the 80x86.
--

        -iceboxman
TI-CALC Discoveries