Electrical Engineering Programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Electrical Engineering Programs

Hello,

I'm looking for information on any available EE programs.  I'm at a bit
of a disadvantage in some of my classes because the tried and true
programs are in HP48G format.  This means that I get to write all my own
programs (for a sampling, check out
http://www2.msstate.edu/~jsp4/calc.htm) which isn't bad except that it
takes time.  I'm currently working on some programs dealing with
transistor configurations (CE/CS, voltage follower, current follower)
and current mirrors (simple, Wilson, cascode).  Does anyone know if
there are programs that already do this? (I know about amp.92p, from
TI's site, but it's not quite what I need).

Thanks,
Jeffrey Peeden
http://www2.msstate.edu/~jsp4