Re: Netscape for TI-XX anyone?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Netscape for TI-XX anyone?

po_boxx_823@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Anyone got Netscape for the TI-82? Please mail me on marcusp@ebox.tninet.se
> > if you have it!
> Netscape for the TI-82?  What are you smoking?  You think the TI-82 is an
> internet browsing machine?  You think you're gonna check out porn sites
during
> 4th period?Who says it isn't?  While Netscape might be a bit much, a Linx
clone might be
possible.  If you didnt know it, a working assembly program has been made for
the
85 that will connect a serial link cord to an external modem, and can be used
for
accessing text-based online services.  I myself would love to see this
implemented on the 92, as its larger screen and better resolution might make it
little easier to use/read.
--
Bill Risher        Sparr               UIN:1952775             __
Faction #44        Makra               FON:6156484164         (  )

Follow-Ups: References: